Professional routine and cosmetic dental services at Berners Dental Practice
Care for our patients and providing professional, yet affordable, dental treatment is our main concern.
Services we provide
- Routine check-ups and full treatment options
- Digital X-Rays
- Dental Implants (provided by V.Kapoor B.Dent.Sc)
- Crowns, Bridges and Veneers
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Dental hygienist
- Special referrals
- Fully computerised appointment booking
- Fully computerised patient records in all surgeries
- Fillings (strong silver amalgam and cosmetic tooth coloured)
- Root fillings
- Treatment of periodontal (gum) disease
We accept payment by cash, personal cheque (cheque guarantee card required) and most major credit/debit cards.
We also offer treatment under:
- NHS (National Health Service)*
- Denplan - the UK's leading dental care scheme (including UK and worldwide insurance)
- All private dental insurance policies - fees charged per service provided (please bring claim form)
* You cannot be guaranteed NHS treatment with any specific dentist on any specific day/date. NHS availability is strictly limited.
If you fail to keep a pre-booked appointment you may be refused further appointments (NHS) or charged a fee. We expect payment on the day of treatment. Late payment may incur additional charges and/or legal action. You may be asked to pay for treatment in advance. Minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation required.
Suggestions and complaints
If you have any recommendations of how we can improve our service and/or care, then we are always open to sugestions. Please complete a "Suggestion Form" at our reception area.
Specific concerns or complaints should be put in writing to our clinical manager or to the dentist concerned. You will always receive a prompt response in strict confidence.
The NHS East Anglia area team
We work in close conjunction with the NHS East Anglia area team.
Their address is West Wing, Victoria House, Capital Park, Fulbourn. CB21 5XB. You can visit their website or call them on 0300 311 22 33.
Follow this guide to help you keep your teeth bright and your gums healthy so that they last a lifetime.
"Visits to the practice are always a relaxed affair and I have had no hesitation over the years in recommending..."
Surgery opening hours
Weekdays9:00am to 1:00pm (Reception from 8.30am) 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Weekends and bank holidaysClosed
If you need help outside of the hours above, find emergency contact telephone numbers and further information here.
Although most of our surgeries are situated on the 1st floor and require the use of stairs, we have wheelchair access and 2 ground floor surgeries (limited use).