Professional and caring dentists at Berners Dental Practice
All dentists at Berners Dental Practice are registered with the General Dental Council in London, UK. Details regarding the General Dental Council can be found at www.gdc-uk.org. Furthermore, we only employ registered Dental Nurses or (pre-registered) trainee dental nurses.
All of our dentists follow the guidance of the General Dental Council's "Standards of Care" for dental professionals. These can be viewed here on the General Dental Council's standard page.
- M.D. Keady B.D.S. BSc. (Female) - Guys, London, 1999 [GDC 76717]
- M. Purbhoo B.D.S. BSc. Hons - [GDC 77538]
- M.G. Fordham L.D.S R.C.S. (Male) - Guys, London, 1970 [GDC 43974]
- R.A.M. Matthews B.D.S. (Male) - Royal Dental Hospital, London, 1978 [GDC 52237]
- M. Olesniewicz-Dabrowska L.D. (Female) - Warsaw, Poland, 1986 [GDC 83861]
- Miss S.M. Hazelwood (Female) - London, 1985 [GDC 2917]
Dental Implants, Clear Aligner™ orthodontics and Botox
- V. Kapoor B.A. B.Dent.Sc (Male) - London, 2002 [GDC 80981]
Note: If you fail to keep a pre-booked appointment you may be refused further appointments (NHS) or charged a fee. We expect payment on the day of treatment. Late payment may incur additional charges and/or legal action. You may be asked to pay for treatment in advance. Minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation required.
Follow this guide to help you keep your teeth bright and your gums healthy so that they last a lifetime.
"Visits to the practice are always a relaxed affair and I have had no hesitation over the years in recommending..."
Surgery opening hours
Weekdays9:00am to 1:00pm 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Weekends and bank holidaysClosed
If you need help outside of the hours above, find emergency contact telephone numbers and further information here.
Although most of our surgeries are situated on the 1st floor and require the use of stairs, we have wheelchair access and 2 ground floor surgeries (limited use).