What does Denplan give you?
Over 1.8 million patients nationwide already choose Denplan as the solution to manage their oral health. Why not join to get access to:
Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist
- Necessary fillings
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
Major restorative care from your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover the following:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist except when you need emergency temporary treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
As part of Denplan Care you receive Supplementary Insurance which includes:
- Dental injury cover (up to £10,000 per incident)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident, total limit payable £800 per calendar year).
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (up to £412 per incident, total limit payable £824 per calendar year).
- Up to £62 for every night spent in hospital under the sole care of a dental or maxillo-facial surgeon for treatment in relation to head or neck
- Up to £12,000 to cover mouth cancer treatment costs for up to 18 months following a positive diagnosis. Smokers are not excluded from this cover
Your Supplementary Insurance does not cover:
- Emergency treatment provided by your own dentist or a dentist/specialist acting on your dentist's behalf
- Dental injury caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports, unless recommended mouth protection is worn
- Mouth cancer diagnosed before joining Denplan or within 90 days after the date you joined Denplan (or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days)
Denplan Insurance Services provides:
- 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline
- Arrangement of Supplementary Insurance cover
- Assistance with any enquiries regarding your Insurance policy
This is a summary of product benefits, exclusions and limitations. All benefits are assessed for eligibility against the terms and conditions of the product, available on request.
For further information or to join Denplan, please pop in and see us.
Surgery opening hours
Weekdays9:00am to 1:00pm (Reception from 8.30am) 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Weekends and bank holidaysClosed
If you need help outside of the hours above, find emergency contact telephone numbers and further information here.
Although most of our surgeries are situated on the 1st floor and require the use of stairs, we have wheelchair access and 2 ground floor surgeries (limited use).