How does Denplan work?
- Denplan Care is a care contract that allows your dentist to provide ongoing preventive dental case as well as restorative treatment.
- Denplan Care also includes mandatory Supplementary Insurance to contribute towards the cost of treatment required as a result of dental injuries or emergencies.
- Your dentist will assess your dental health and agree with you a programme of preventive dental care. Any treatment needed is usually carried out before your Denplan Care contract begins.
- You and your dentist then agree a monthly fee that spreads the cost of your ongoing routine and preventative dental care and treatment.
- Your payment is collected by Denplan, normally via a monthly Direct Debit. You can choose to pay your subscription monthly by Direct Debit, or annually in advance either by Direct Debit, cheque or by credit card.
- Please note that there is a registration fee payable, to cover Denplan's cost of administration. This is a one off charge, equivalent to one month's fee.
- For the dental care you receive under the Care Agreement, you are in contract with your Dentist.
- For the Supplementary Insurance element you are in contract with Simplyhealth and you are in contract with Denplan for the Insurance Services.
For further information or to join Denplan, please pop in and see us.
Surgery opening hours
Weekdays9:00am to 1:00pm (Reception from 8.30am) 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Weekends and bank holidaysClosed
If you need help outside of the hours above, find emergency contact telephone numbers and further information here.
Although most of our surgeries are situated on the 1st floor and require the use of stairs, we have wheelchair access and 2 ground floor surgeries (limited use).